Grants Management System
Grants Management System – Grant Criteria
Menu selection options allow you to easily create a profile to manage grantmaking including setting specific grant or recipient criteria. Nonprofits, schools and other organizations meeting your criteria are allowed to submit a grant request through to your dashboard.
Set Grants Management Criteria including:
- Types of Recipients: Nonprofits | Schools
- Use of Funds: Capacity Building | Special Projects | Capital Campaign
- Types of Requests you Support
- Single and Multi-Year Grant Support
- Disaster Response
Short or Long Grant Request Form
Within Grants Management, you can choose between a “short form” or longer traditional grant request form to be completed by the requesting non profit, charity or school. All information is captured online withing the Grants Management dashboard and is available at your fingertips.
More Good Stuff
It doesn’t get any easier than this!
- Full Automation of Grants Management Process
- Charity Vetting Including Links to I-990 Tax Records
- Easy-to-Use Dashboard
- Robust Analytics & Reporting
- Email Alerts for New Requests
- Easy to Share Among Committee
- Fulfillment Tracking
- Export Data to Excel for Analysis
Share Your Social Impact
GivingTrax makes it easy to see & share your social impact across your enterprise.
Start Sharing your collective impact today!