The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society – Washington/Alaska Chapter joins GIVINGtrax®.
Welcome to our newest GIVINGtrax® nonprofit member – The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society – Washington/Alaska Chapter.
The Washington/Alaska Chapter is dedicated the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) mission and is committed to curing leukemia, lymphoma, hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. Every donation to LSS is invested wisely.
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) Investments
Because of the continued support from their partners and sponsors, in fiscal year 2010 LLS was able to:
- Invest $72 million, which includes funding for 103 new grants to researchers in academic institutions and $8 million in contracts through the LLS Therapy Acceleration Program
- Support 347 research projects in the United States, Canada and 9 other countries
- Provide financial assistance to patients
- Sponsor scientific conferences around the country
- Produce educational materials and videos
- Run dozens of Family Support Groups nationwide
We invite you to make a Click n’GIVE® donation to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society – Washington/Alaska Chapter today on their GIVING Microsite and support a great cause in the Pacific Northwest!